Mini Musos - structured music classes for little ones
Discover melody, song, movement, rhythm, sound, and instruments in fun, interactive and structured sessions for you and your little one!
For 3 months to 3 years
Our classes are interactive and fun and taught by trained musicians. The classes are designed to give children an introduction to music making, developing rhythm, confidence, and social connections. We use a number of instruments, including a variety of percussion instruments in class.
This Suzuki-based ECE Programme has an emphasis on parental involvement and some adults enjoy the class as much as the children.
In our time together, we do more than just music. Children learn social skills like interacting and sharing with others. The carefully crafted programme uses familiar songs and nursery rhymes to draw on the learning ability of young children and help develop coordination and feed their growing brains.
During class there are movement and action songs, the playing of percussive instruments, and the children are exposed to REAL instruments, which is a great foundation to start learning an instrument themselves.
There is multi-layered learning in all activities, so older children can participate at their own level, and those who start classes at a younger age benefit and progress through the different stages.
Mini Musos Class Times - click here
Mini Musos Classes run during the school term.
- Term fees are $120 (for 9 week terms) / $130 (for 10 week terms) OR
- Half-term fees are $70 (for 5 consecutive classes, starting on an agreed upon date)
- Class Curriculum Music* is a subscription to The Twinkle Foundation which is $28 or $40 for the CD (these contain the songs and rhymes that we do in class).
- Casual rate is $15 per class but depends on class availability. Please fill out the contact form or email to organise (instead of filling out the form.
- Accompanying sibling 0-3 months - FREE (taken from their age on the first day of term).
- Twins or second sibling discount is 20% off - $234 (for two siblings).
We have a continuous intake - you can join at any time, as long as there is space in the class.
To sign up please fill out this form:
Register me and my child!
*Complementing the class is the Class Curriculum Music. Regular listening at home fosters familiarity with the songs and rhymes, and results in quicker active participation.
'My son, Jack (2), absolutely loves Mini Musos. He’s been going for about a year now and always has a huge smile on his face. He loves participating in the songs and rhymes. Felicity, Tiffany and the family are talented and great with the young ones.
I love that they introduce them to real instruments. Mini Musos is without a doubt Jack’s favourite activity. I would highly recommend Mini Musos to anyone!' (Yvonne, Jack’s Mum).